- Paul Gauguin Cruises was named “#1 Midsize-Ship Ocean Cruise Line” in Travel + Leisure’s 2016 World’s Best Awards
- Condé Nast Traveler recognized Paul Gauguin Cruises as “#2 Top Small Cruise Line” in the Reader's Choice Awards 2016
- The Gauguin is the longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific
Why Sail With Us?
Top Reasons Sail With Us
To Experience the Best
It’s a More Intimate Voyage
- Our small ship was designed to be sleek and nimble, providing unmatched, up-close views of some of French Polynesia and the South Pacific
- Our award-winning Polynesian hospitality embodies warmth and exquisite attention to detail, delivering the type of personalized, luxurious experience you deserve
- Enjoy complimentary access to Paul Gauguin Cruises private beaches in Taha'a (Motu Mahana) and Bora Bora on French Polynesia itineraries.
Signature Programs on The Gauguin
- Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins, our troupe of Polynesian hosts, accompany every sailing, providing unique live entertainment and hosting activities, bringing Polynesian culture to life on board
- Through our new partnership with WCS, you will have the opportunity to engage in two programs when you join us on board: Wildlife Discovery Series: Learn about marine wildlife and habitats when some of the world’s most interesting scientists, oceanographers, and conservationists. Stewards of Nature: This experiential, hands-on educational program inspires children (ages 7-17) and their families to value nature and explore the local environment.
- Enjoy opportunities to experience the world aquatic with complimentary watersports provided by the ship’s onboard marina or during visits to destination beaches. The Gauguin is one of the only luxury ship in French Polynesia to offer PADI SCUBA diving programs