As a travel agent, you may register to use Paul Gauguin's Travel Agent Center in one of two ways:
- On-line Reservations option. Make and manage bookings, order brochures in bulk, and access the website's travel agent content and marketing tools. You will need a Paul Gauguin registered agency ID for this option.
- Web Content and Tools option. Enjoy all the benefits of the first option except the ability to make and manage bookings online.
You are required to complete the Login Information section of this form for both options.
Please complete the form below. Required fields marked *
In order to comply with U.S. Federal Reporting requirements and to ensure timely and accurate commission processing, Paul Gauguin Cruises must verify and record your agency information. Please submit the following items to register your agency:
- A letter on your Company Letterhead including your agency name, address, phone number, fax number, your name and e-mail address.
- A clear copy of your agency's IATAN, ARC or CLIA certificate. If you are not a member of IATAN, ARC or CLIA, please submit a clear copy of one of the following documents: ASTA membership certificate, a copy of your agency's incorporation document issued by your state or province, or a local business license issued to your agency.
A completed IRS form W-9 Request for Tax Payer Identification Number and Certification (US Agencies) - click here: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf.
If you have questions about how to complete these IRS forms, please consult your business accountant.
Please submit the three items listed above to:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: +1 (425) 732-7198
We will notify you by e-mail when the registration process has been completed. If you have questions or need assistance with this process, please call PGC at (800) 848-6172 (inside the U.S. or Canada) or +1 (425) 440-6171 (International).