- Paul Gauguin was recently awarded Best Service, Best Cabins, Best Entertainment, and Best Embarkation all in the Small Ships category in Cruisers' Choice Awards 2019
- Paul Gauguin Cruises was named “#2 Midsize-Ship Ocean Cruise Line” in Travel + Leisure’s 2018 World’s Best Awards
- Condé Nast Traveler recognized Paul Gauguin Cruises as a finalist for “Top Small Cruise Lines” in the Reader's Choice Awards 2018
- The Gauguin is the longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific
Why Sail With Us?
Top Reasons Sail With Us
To Experience the Best
It’s a More Intimate Voyage
- Our small ship was designed to be sleek and nimble, providing unmatched, up-close views of some of French Polynesia and the South Pacific
- Our award-winning Polynesian hospitality embodies warmth and exquisite attention to detail, delivering the type of personalized, luxurious experience you deserve
- Enjoy complimentary access to Paul Gauguin Cruises private beaches in Taha'a (Motu Mahana) and Bora Bora on French Polynesia itineraries.
Signature Programs on The Gauguin
- Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins, our troupe of Polynesian hosts, accompany every sailing, providing unique live entertainment and hosting activities, bringing Polynesian culture to life on board
- Through our partnership with Te Mana O Te Moana, a South Pacific marine education and conservation foundation, this exciting new program invites guests to discover and value the natural wonders of this breathtaking part of the world through hands-on, interactive learning. While it is designed for children and teens ages 7-17, all family members are welcome to participate. Every day of the voyage, there is a combination of naturalist-led island and/or beach excursions, science activities, crafts, games, and other adventures.
- Enjoy opportunities to experience the world aquatic with complimentary watersports provided by the ship’s onboard marina or during visits to destination beaches. The Gauguin is one of the only luxury ship in French Polynesia to offer PADI SCUBA diving programs