PAUL GAUGUIN CRUISES RELEASES 2024 VOYAGES BROCHURE
New Itineraries and Maiden Ports Featured Among the All-Inclusive Voyages to Tahiti, French Polynesia, Fiji & the South Pacific
New York, NY – January 10, 2023 – Today, Paul Gauguin Cruises, the award-winning leader in exploring French Polynesia and the South Pacific, released its 2024 Voyages brochure, a magazine-like compendium of the all-inclusive cruises and carefree tropical lifestyle offered aboard the intimate m/s Paul Gauguin.
Of the line’s seven unique itineraries in 2024, two are new including a 7-night More Society Islands & Tahiti voyage featuring a return to sacred Raiatea, and a 14-night Islands of the Marquesas & Tuamotus itinerary showcasing five calls in the Marquesas with maiden visits to Hatiheu, Nuku Hiva; and Hakahua, Ua Pou.
“Just as the experience aboard The Gauguin reveals Polynesia with artful authenticity, so too does our new 2024 Voyages brochure capture the beauty, culture, and wonder of each archipelago with detailed insight, vivid imagery, and first-person stories,” said Susan Robison, General Manager, Sales and Marketing, for Paul Gauguin Cruises. “The brochure’s editorial style makes it easy for travelers to imagine themselves aboard ship, exploring these fabled islands while enjoying our trademark Polynesian hospitality and unrivaled destination expertise.”
A perennial favorite among prestigious travel polls – the line is a consistent winner in Travel + Leisure (including Best Small-Ship Ocean Cruise Line in 2022) and Condé Nast Traveler reader surveys, among others – highlights of The Gauguin’s 2024 deployment include:
- All-inclusive voyages of 7 to 14 nights: six itineraries cruise roundtrip from Papeete, Tahiti; one itinerary crosses the International Date Line on cruises between Papeete and Lautoka, Fiji.
- Immersive itineraries exploring the Society Islands, Tuamotus, Marquesas, Cook Islands, Tonga, and Fiji.
- Bora Bora is included on every voyage; three itineraries feature an overnight stay and all offer access to the line’s private beach there.
- An exclusive beach day at Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private islet, Motu Mahana, is on every itinerary.
- An overnight in Moorea is offered on three itineraries, and all but one itinerary includes an overnight in Papeete on the journey’s end.
- Complimentary Moana Explorer Program for children and teens ages 7 to 15 and their families is offered during summer and holiday sailings.
Designed specifically to sail the pristine lagoons of the South Seas, The Gauguin is eminently at home amidst the idyllic isles of the South Pacific. Recently reimagined with a contemporary, chic ambience, the 330-guest ship boasts a relaxed, easy elegance with indulgent suites and spacious staterooms – many with a private balcony – exceptional cuisine, authentic explorations ashore, a commitment to sustainability, and genuinely hospitable service.
About Paul Gauguin Cruises
Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the 330-guest m/s Paul Gauguin, providing a luxury cruise experience tailored to the unparalleled wonders of Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific. Paul Gauguin Cruises has been recognized by notable publications in travel and lifestyle including voted most recently as the “World’s Best Small-Ship Ocean Cruise Line” in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards 2022; one of the “Top 2 Small Cruise Lines” in the Condé Nast Traveler 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards as well as named on the publication’s 2021 “Gold List.” The line was also recognized for the 4th time for having the “Best French Polynesia Cruises” in the AFAR Travelers’ Choice Awards. In September 2019, Paul Gauguin Cruises joined PONANT’s family, a designer of inspiring voyages on board small exploration ships.
# # #
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Public Relations Department