Provides comprehensive primary administrative and project support Sales Department
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support to the Sales department with both internal and external written and verbal communications. Prepares reports and other documents
• Prepare, maintain and archive all files for PGC agreements for National Accounts, House Accounts, Wholesalers, Interline agencies, and GSAs
• Responsible for communicating pricing updates to travel partners. Updating press releases to relevant National Accounts
• Administrative support for monthly, quarterly and year end National Account reporting
• Quality control various websites, microsites, intranets, content
• Supports VP of Sales with Sales budgets and expenses, quarterly/year-end overrides and pay-outs for sales
• Audit and communicate monthly sales report to National Accounts and select top accounts
• Audit and communicate monthly DOS sales to sales team. Proof quarterly DOS reports for pay-outs
• Agency sales operations - commissions, promotions, set-up changes and updates
• Process and track Sales/GSA Invoices -act as liason with Accounting and vendors for invoice questions
• Sales filing and archiving (invoices and agreements)
• Perform monthly Sales/GSA GL reconciliation and budget review
• Reconcile Directors of Sales coop logs on a quarterly basis
• Agent training program: maintain Log, ship packets, assist and answer travel agent questions, track rewards and promotions, social media post, monitoring
• Guest Relations administration- drafting, filing and mailing
• Coordinate Sales team's Familiarization trips.
• Track and maintain the Barter/Donation email account, work with VP Sales approve/decline Donation requests
• May be asked to attend local trade show, seminar or training
• Support, strengthen, build, and maintain relationships with our travel agency partners and top accounts
• Ship/Mail/Post for the team•Manage Sales and Marketing giveaway items. Coordinate with vendors, organize, inventory and shipping
• Gift Card administration
• Manage Digital Coop Marketing Program for Sales team
• Proofing and prep sales collateral and submit to Design
• Event coordination and administration, assist with food and beverage ordering for meetings
• Social Media monitoring/posting for Sales Team and Pearls
• Administering taConnect database, proving troubleshooting and support to Sales and Marketing
• Support team with tradeshow registration, reservations, booth set up, collateral orders
• Monthly review of the Travel Agent center on the PGC website to ensure content and tools are up to date
• VR troubleshooting and support to Sales team
• And all other duties as assigned
•Minimum college degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years related job experience in sales and marketing.
• Experience with project management, strong independent problem solving and research skills required.
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work independently with diverse duties to meet well-defined timelines.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service skills, allowing for diplomatic and professional interaction with company executives, vendors, travel agents, clients and employees/colleagues of various levels.
• Must possess strong business grammar, document presentation, and proofreading skills and the ability to produce high quality documents with attention to detail.
• Must work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude, staying organized and focused on projects from inception to completion.
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge in PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Word and Excel, EXP360(Virtual Reality), Social Media
• May be asked to attend local trade show, seminar or training - appropriate attire required
Work Environment & Physical Demands –
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulative skills required operating computer and various other pieces of office equipment. Ability to walk, stand, stoop, reach and perform the job in a standing, upright position
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to sit and occasionally required to stand. Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision. Some stress may occur, especially during closing periods.