The Perfect Venue for Your Incentive Group or Charter Program
Sail away aboard the award-winning m/s Paul Gauguin which is an ideal venue for your next corporate incentive group, meeting or charter program. Your guests will cruise in luxury to the most fascinating destinations in French Polynesia and the South Pacific, enjoying a kind of exclusivity and personal attention only made possible by the ship's intimate size.
- On The Gauguin, we sail with a maximum of 330 guests—a mere fraction of the number of passengers on mass-market cruise ships. Your group will never get lost in the shuffle and individuals can better network and enjoy the company of colleagues.
- Delight in the wealth of comforts and amenities The Gauguin offers. All staterooms feature an ocean view, nearly 70% have balconies. Plus, a crew-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5 ensures incomparable service and attention to detail.
- Paul Gauguin Cruises allows you to anticipate and control your budget better than you could at a land-based resort.
- Customize every aspect of your voyage, from dining and entertainment to shore excursions, group functions, and activities.
- State-of-the-art multimedia facilities and meeting areas, as well as Wi-Fi access and audio/visual equipment, mean you can also set your business agenda while aboard.
We can provide everything you need to organize and promote your incentive or charter program, from logos, ship and destination photos, and information about our private motu, Motu Mahana on French Polynesia itineraries, to everything you need to know about our ship, including deck plans, cabin floor plans, and diagrams of our public spaces. Our travel partners are also available to help with creating a theme, arranging transfers, and more.
To find out more about how we can help you create an effective—and unforgettable—charter or incentive group travel program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 440-6263.